Fender FA-345CE Auditorium Electro Acoustic Guitar
EMI Facility Now Available
Avail EMI through Bajaj Finserv or Credit Card
- Auditorium Body Style Smaller than a dreadnought, concert-style bodies are built for clear articulation and optimal projection, no matter the playing style or venue.
- Flame Maple Top Maple gives this guitar a clear, bright tone and the flame maple top—well, that gives you a flash of attitude.
- Lacewood Back and Sides Sounding similar to mahogany, but with bright, snappy overtones, the rich sound and fast dynamic response of lacewood makes it a great tone wood.
- Fishman Electronics Fishman Electronics assure the sound is true to the instrument’s natural voice. The preamp design has a small footprint, is easy to use and delivers reliable performance.
- Modern 3+3 Headstock The modern 3+3 headstock adds a touch of traditional style to your guitar.
An instrument that sounds as good as it looks, the FA-345CE offers legendary Fender sound and performance in a single-cutaway body. Quality laminate construction, including lacewood back and sides and flame maple top with tortoiseshell binding, along with a modern Fender 3+3 headstock and Viking bridge create an easy-playing instrument that sounds great. The modern Fishman electronics allowing you to take your sound to the stage with ease. Developing and experienced players alike will appreciate the mahogany neck that gives the guitar a lively tone while complementing the flame maple top.